Most recent

I dug my own grave

I always have dreams almost every night (falling or jumping from high places, losing all my teeth,  dreaming of being late at school, etc) but this dream is different. It's like I’m aware I’m dreaming but there’s nothing I can do to wake up or to make it stop. I was 15 or 16 at the time. I was in a boarding house near my school and I have 4 roommates. The 4 of us share the same room, the room has 2 bunk beds. We have our own restroom and a kitchen. For 4 - 5 days I keep on dreaming of my college Professor whom I dislike. He is so bossy and loves to order us around to do things that are not school related. In my dream, he’s shouting at me and ordering me to carry different things. On the first night, I was carrying a lot of books. Next night I was carrying garden tools like a shovel, watering can, gloves, and plant seeds. This continued for 2 - 3 nights and every time I woke up my arms hurt and they were shaking as if I carried heavy stuff. I am so confused why am I dreaming of him!

Old dream on my notes

I dreamt about wolves.

As I remember it clearly it starts like this...

There was a small town in an island that celebrate town fiesta and it will be held in the mountain. A news spread that we can't eat during the fiesta because wolves will hunt and eat whoever consume a dish.

Few villagers believe the news, the majority did not. 

Suddenly everything went dark, wind blew hard, lightning and thunderbolts everywhere.

Too late to stop the fiesta nowalso most of us already ate before going to the mountain. 

I remember I was with my youngest sister and we are part of a family with 5 other kids --- this time I know I'm dreaming because it's impossible for my sister to be up in the mountains. My sister is special child (autistic), she can't walk far and can't even climb up or down the stairs without me carrying her on my back. 

Aside from my younger sister Dianne all of the people on my dreams are faceless or maybe they aren't. I'm so confuse I wan't to wake up but I can't and I don't know how.

One lightning struck a tree and with that lightning it summoned wild cats/creatures and wolves. The next thing I know a wolf bit my hand. Maybe because I smell like food, I panic and breath heavily then I saw some of the wolves attack other people and consume them.

Everything are happening in slow mo. It felt like the end, felt hopeless and I just want accept death but everything change when they start attacking my sister.

In order to to escape and save my sister I bit the wolf that is bitting my hand and with my long finger nails I rip the wound I inflicted to its skin. The wolf let go, I immediately run to my sister and push her away from her attackers. 

She grab my hand and we both fell on the mud then a pack of wolves walk to our direction and started smelling us. After a few seconds the wolves started to howl, the loudest sound I ever heard in my entire life. 

After that the wolves left us and  run towards the town. The other wild cats/creatures followed them. 

A flash of light got my attention, we walk towards the light then two men showed up and started telling a story.

All a can hear is loud noise of a banging door. I'm awake, I felt a sudden sting on my hand as if I'm wounded. I woke up biting my lips so hard that it nearly bleed. I'm breathing heavily and I feel so tired. I close my eyes.

Two men showed up and started telling a story about another man that fell in the cliff. My head is so woozy I can't comprehend what those men were saying. 

..........blah... blah... blah... blah... Tumble.... a stick.... on the stomach.... blah... blah... blah 

The two men starts laughing...

Suddenly it starts raining. 

My sister and I manage to go back to the town. The town is on lockdown, but it's no use, wolves broke into the villagers home, tearing them piece by piece. We walked in the middle of the street not knowing what to do, not sure why they are not attacking us. 

--- END of dream I'm awake for good.

I quickly grab a pen and a paper to write everything I remember before its gone.

P.S
It's July 15, 2018 when I had this dream. I wrote it to one of my many notebooks and saw it while looking for old poems that I wrote.

While reading it, I thought it's one of those weird, cheesy shorts stories that I made back in high school apparently its not because I remember all the weird, cheesy, unrealistic stories. 

I don't have any recollection of having this dream...




Comments